BOTTLE ROCKET FX LICENSE AGREEMENT
Sound effects libraries offered by Bottle Rocket Fx are offered under license. You must read, understand, and agree to the terms of this license agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must cease download of any sound effect libraries.
If you have any questions regarding this license please Contact Me
Copyright of all sound effects libraries is owned by Bruce Bueckert (Licensor). You (Licensee) may use the Sounds royalty-free in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below. In the event of any breach by you of any of the terms in this agreement, your license will terminate and you must cease use of any of the sound effects libraries.
The following license applies to any and all sound effects libraries offered by Bottle Rocket Fx:
RIGHTS GRANTED FOR USE OF THESE SOUNDS:
1. Re-record, duplicate and release the sound effects as part of your production or project in whatever medium you choose.
2. Synchronize the sound effects with audio and/or visual productions such as film, television, computer/video games, internet, and any other media.
3. Use the sound effects as part of the public viewing or broadcast of your production or project.
RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF THESE SOUNDS:
1. Claim ownership or authorship of the sound effects represented under this Agreement.
2. Transfer or sell this license.
3. Sell the sound effects to any other party. (Except as part of your production or project).
4. Repackage, redistribute, or license the sound effects. (Except as part of your production or project). You may not sell or offer derivative collections or libraries of the sound effects.
This license agreement is effective immediately and for the lifetime of the purchaser.
These sound effects may be used worldwide.
You shall indemnify and hold Licensor harmless for any losses, claims, damages, awards, penalties, suits, or injuries, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which arise from any alleged breach of such agreement by you.
This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of the state of California.